Thursday, January 14, 2016

Traveling - Eating in Style

Sometimes one just needs to go with the flow and throw caution to the wind.

This past week has been just that.

Every meal in a restaurant - and some very nice ones at that. I didn't want to say no... so I said a few yeses! Knowing full well the potential implications...

Case in point, last nights dinner, at a french restaurant, Le Corange, was superb! I'm fairly certain that I consumed a weeks worth of calories in just one meal.

Care to dine vicariously?





Amuse bouche; Let's start with 
Beef Tartare with Almonds and Avocado Cream


Second Course I had 
Gratinated Goat Cheese with Salad Greens in a 
Raspberry Sauce and Walnuts

Then because I love soup, and this looked so interesting,
Hazelnut Cream Soup with Duck Breast; 
served with warm crusty bread

The main course was fish, 
Roasted Monkfish with Barley-Parsley Risotto, 
papaya garnish and foam


Desert was a Chocolate Torte with Popcorn Ice Cream - 
Luckily I don't like chocolate!


We all strolled back to the hotel thinking we could burn off a few calories!

Good times;

Teresa Marie






No comments:

Post a Comment