Friday, January 27, 2017

Getting out - Keep Moving

Hey there - Happy Friday!

Today is good - I am wearing jeans that I'd recently put in the "too-small" pile which demonstrates to me (once again) that healthy eating and exercise get results! My simple formula for success. 

Teresa Marie - Circa 1975
I have been working out 3-4/week and maintaining 1200 cal diet. For breakfast I have abandoned tofu (shock!) and now having a protein shake. It's much faster to make and so easy to do with apple juice or frozen fruit. Salads for lunch every day. Whatever protein and veg for dinner. That's the plan.

Tonight I'm going out to a Disco party! Local band/bar - should be fun. Disco is my main play-list when I'm biking. So energizing! When disco was hot and Travolta was dancing in the films I was living in Mexico; hitting the dance clubs practically every night. Wow - that was a L-O-N-G time ago! Very fun times and great memories.

This photo is approximately from that period. Throw-Back! Check out the bell-bottoms and the platform shoes (which I'm not wearing because that made me too tall compared to my Grandmother who was 4'9") 

Happy Day!

Teresa Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment