Monday, January 16, 2017

Giving It All Away

Anyone out there a Gilmore Girls Fan? Did you see the latest updates on Netflix? Emily Gilmore decides that none of her old things "give her joy" anymore and makes a massive purge of her wardrobe, house, and life.






In a similar light - the past few weeks I have gone through my closets and tossed out everything that I didn't love all those things that I wore just because they could fit me. Plus I tossed everything that was too big for me at this very moment. Everything. There are no more size 18, 20, 22, or 24 in the house! There is no going back there - only down for me thank you.


I put al the dress clothing on hangers and dropped it off at Dress for Success in Chicago. Their website said they were in great need of plus sized business appropriate clothing. Saturday was a lucky day for them. When I did the drop off the volunteer was so happy - that  made me happy too!


Today checking out OA meetings. See if that makes sense for me...


Happy Monday;


Teresa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment