Sunday, August 16, 2015

Move more - Lose More: Weekly Summary

The past few weeks my progress has come in strength and power, reduction in inches but not in weigh loss. This week I tested the notion of busting through a plateau by doing two things.
Teresa in Colorado, Circa late '80's
Adding to the List - Another Hiking/Camping Trip

First off I know that I'm not trying to lose vanity pounds - I'm about 40-50 pounds overweight. Plus I know that I haven't been eating over my nutrition plan - hitting 1200 calories per day regularly. Although I had not been having salads every day for lunch, I haven't been straying far from the plan.

It's that evil exercise I need to change up. And this past week was just perfect to test that theory. So #1 plateau busting plan action item: in addition to shoveling wood chips for 11 hours over two days - I rode my bike further and further each day.  By the end of the week I was hitting 16 miles a day. Working it!



The second item on my list - WATER. Oh my, I have been drinking so much water. One night I had to get up three times!

The results - a whopping 4 pound loss this week! OMG - I've lost just over 80 pounds since last December.

Whoo Hoo!

So I think it's time to adjust my goals to reflect running through the end of the year. See revised list to the right.

Here is the summary by the numbers.





Hope you are well. Thank you for reading and your support!

Teresa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment