Friday, October 23, 2015

Numbers don't lie

No More!
Weekly updates have been MIA for some time. I have continued to log my meals every day as well as exercise. I know that there have been a few high calorie days and too many low exercise days. The net of which has been less weight loss over the past month. 

On the positive side - I have been happy to avoid the daily temptations of sweets and carbs presented at work. Also I stopped getting plus sized clothing catalogs sent to my house - Yeah, shopping in real stores is no longer an issue!


Too Much Food At Work - Everyday


OK onto the numbers for this week...


I'll let them speak for themselves - they are shouting to me...





Happy Day! Eye on the prize - down 89 is nothing to whine about!!!!!


Thank you for your support.

Teresa Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment