Saturday, March 14, 2015

Evil Work Temptations .. Week 10

This week there was progress, not perfection. And I'm OK with that.

If a photo is worth 1000 words - this one is also worth 1000's of calories. There are seven break rooms at work. Each is stocked with treats as shown. Plus there are sodas, instant soups, Coffee flavorings and practically every other person has candy on their desks. This time of year there are Girl Scout Cookies too.

Workplace Snacks Abound!
Evil Work Temptations - coupled with long meeting days, makes Fit a challenge, BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE!
 

No excuses here.



I was able to get in a good amount of exercise and stuck to my food plan. This week I lost 1.5 pounds! Down is Good.


(Note does not include meal or steps for Friday Mar 14)

Friday I hit a new high in terms of numbers of steps per day - 23,585! (Which is not included in the log above, will update the chart later next week.) 

This coming week my goal is very modest - just stick to my food plan. I have an extremely chaotic schedule. My waking hours and logistics are not under my control.

I'm so happy to once again be walking outside with the coming gorgeous weather! Daffodils and day lilies are starting to peek out.

Happy Day!

Teresa Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment