Sunday, March 22, 2015

Road Warrior Weekly - Week 11 Summary

The past week I have been on the road traveling for vacation and then work. My goal for the week was to maintain my eating plan.  It turned out to be much more challenging than I anticipated. 


Week 11: I ate more than 66% of my meals in restaurants/hotels or catered through work.  It was hardest when "sandwiches" were delivered or dining out without translated menus.  There were some pretty tempting treats - like this coconut-mango panna cotta I ordered and had three small bites.   I was 10% high on my calorie count this week. 

I was in 5 cities in three countries - lots of time in planes, taxi, trains, and meetings! so... little time to exercise. None-the-less, I did get in a walk every day. One day in New York City I practically hit a new high in terms of steps, the weather was fairly nice and we walked all over town and did lots of steps. Over the week I averaged 1 hr workout per day - only because I hit it hard on a few days I was at home and with friends.


None the less - no excuses, I progress was made (weight measure than on Sunday March 22 upon return to Club)  I was able to leave two pounds behind this last week!




OK For this week:
1) Get back to regular exercise routine
2) One Boxing session with the girls after work
3) Household chores workout - spring cleaning inside and getting ready to garden!

In just two weeks (Week 13) I will be 25% of the way through the year. Probably time to step back and take a look at my progress and goal attainment. 

Have a great day!

Teresa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment