Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Day 31 - No Donuts or Danish for me!


Don't Eat Me!
Don't yah just dislike Mondays - especially after such a nice busy weekend.

Getting up for work (starting with a 7AM meeting) can just be so difficult. Plus I learned today that I will not have the opportunity to work on a project that I was very much looking forward to supporting. I learned through a 3rd party via email. It was rather disappointing.

I love the team I'm working with yet I feel a tad unowned which causes some stress.

Luckily avoided the table of sweets which greeted me at dawn - and ate healthily all day. No workout - but succeeded in getting chores done at home in the evening :)  




Day 31 - Monday, Day 28: Net Calories  485; steps 7,093




Another day down....


Teresa Marie








No comments:

Post a Comment