Friday, January 2, 2015

First day at Five Seasons aka "The Club"


Today I met with my trainer. I'm sure we will become best buddies - maybe for now he's my frenemy.  That status has nothing to do with him, but rather with the baggage I carry around in  my mind about "working out" and "exercise."

After talking about the regime we moved onto goals. My only goal is to do what I'm asked when I'm asked and the results will be what they will be!

The dreaded weigh in - hitting the scales at 246 Pounds (with shoes :) ) - this implies that I could have 117ish pounds to lose.

Time was spent on the treadmill and bikes to gauge my heart rate and comfort with the equipment. After our hour together I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and then hit the sauna.   I was ever so pleased that he didn't ask me to though around these tractor tires that were stashed in the corner :) Maybe next time.

10K steps a day...

Teresa Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment