So what was different in this week?
- I monitored what I ate every single day. Moreover I ate mindfully - I paid attention to every bite. Plus I drank just a ton of water :)
- I exercised every single day. I used my pedometer every day - with the goal of achieving ten thousand steps per day.
- I worked out with my trainer twice - both were were good. The first session we discovered some limitations associated with my wrist/elbow issues. I was sore, in a good way, for two days afterwards. The second session we worked different muscle groups and the sweat was pouring off me :)
OK - so how did I do? You can see the tally below. Weighing in at Five Seasons, I was able to shed about 5 pounds in 8 days. Down is good.
Adjustments for next week:
- Getting my pulse into my target zone sooner in my workout
- Shifting to more protein (25% of calories)