Saturday, January 10, 2015

Week 1 Summary

Yesterday marked the end of the first week of my turning over a new leaf. 

So what was different in this week? 


  • I monitored what I ate every single day. Moreover I ate mindfully - I paid attention to every bite. Plus I drank just a ton of water :)  
  • I exercised every single day.  I used my pedometer every day - with the goal of achieving ten thousand steps per day. 
  • I worked out with my trainer twice - both were were good. The first session we discovered some limitations associated with my wrist/elbow issues. I was sore, in a good way, for two days afterwards. The second session we worked different muscle groups and the sweat was pouring off me :)


OK - so how did I do?  You can see the tally below. Weighing in at Five Seasons, I was able to shed about 5 pounds in 8 days. Down is good. 




Adjustments for next week:
- Getting my pulse into my target zone sooner in my workout
- Shifting to more protein (25% of calories)

Teresa Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment