So what was different in this week?
- I increased the hours I exercised. I pulled out some old exercise DVDs
- I used the heart rate monitor during aerobics to get into my target zone quicker and consistently
- Stuck to the calories target. However, often at the end of the day was low (~900 cals) and was searching for good evening choices
- I started talking more broadly about my plans and choices. At any moment one can choose to life a healthier life. No I'm not on a "diet" - I'm changing my life!
- Tire specs: 44 inch diameter, 140 pounds
- Lifting Force required: 70 Pounds when the tire is flat, 47 Pounds at 45 deg.
- 0.07 KCals per flip
I didn't count the number of times I flipped it down the floor and back. Next time (I know there will be a next time) perhaps I'll do that.
OK - so what are my numbers for this week? The tally below. I maintained to my recommended calorie level and increased my daily cardio. My daily steps nearly doubled. (And I have the blisters to prove it!) Weighing in at Five Seasons, I went down 2 pounds. Down is good.
Adjustments for next week:
- Better meal planning so that I'm not consuming late at night to reach my target.
- More club time - early mornings.
- Research getting a Heart Rate Monitors (Polar?)
- Better socks
- Take a rest day from exercising :)